[Digikam-users] Re: Using digiKam to develop professional photos

Knut Krause knut.krause at lagom.de
Wed Nov 24 13:45:15 GMT 2010

Hi,

if I set my workspace profile to AdobeRGB do I have to enable or disable the
color managed view in the editor then? I'm completely confused. I think what I
want is: encode the image in AdobeRGB and view it as sRGB, or? How do I get
this?

Before I spent a whole lot of money in poster size development I would like to
understand what I do ;)

Cheers