[Digikam-users] Re: digiKam and Kipi-plugins 1.6.0 released...

loerzi at gmx.net loerzi at gmx.net
Wed Nov 24 09:02:15 GMT 2010

Hello Gilles,

thank you (and the whole team) very much for the new version. I really love the software.

A while ago you provided a 7zip self-extractable file with the Windows version. Is it possibly to provide this for the latest release?

I use the windows version for a while and it works quite well. Except some file handling issues which are probably related to core kde functionality.

I know that the goal is to get digikam through the kdewin-installer, but in the meantime your zip would work.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel
-------- Original-Nachricht --------