[Digikam-users] Re: Theme apparence in different distributions

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:50:51 GMT 2010

I can see the same dysfunction under MacosX.

I suspect a problem with lead KDE color theme. But i'm not sure.

In all case 2 color theme are used : one from KDE (default Oxygen),
and digiKam color theme, which is applied over KDE theme. The digiKam
theme manager mix both.

Perhaps KDE theme have a problem under your system, which give side
effect under digiKam with internal changes applied by theme manager.
In fact it's that i suspect under macosX.

To check : try other KDE color theme, use default in digiKam and look
if it's work. If yes, change digiKam theme and try again

Gilles Caulier