[Digikam-users] Re: plugin piwigo

Yuri Galachyants yuragal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 12:19:29 GMT 2010

Hi, jdd!

I'm running Digikam 1.2.0 under Ubuntu 10.04LTS. Could suppose you to use
pLoader as its functionality is better than one of Digikam Piwigo kipi
Plugin.

Yep, you are correct. I've also tried Piwigo kipi Plugin but it's too poor
and finally I decided to stay on pLoader untill the better kipi version will
be available.

Best regards, Yuri.