[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam participation in KDE's Google Code-In?

Johannes Wienke jwienke at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Nov 8 12:41:23 GMT 2010

- Writing unit tests ;)
- Once again an automatic dust and scratch reduction approach
- A completely redesigned tagging workflow. The current integration in
the right sidebar with Marcel's improvements still isn't sufficient to
tag efficiently a lot of photos at once.
- Statistic tools. We got a lot of data, why not generate some nice
graphs and statistics from this, e.g. percentage of certain image
formats or color types, geolocation-based stuff etc.

Johannes