[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam participation in KDE's Google Code-In?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 09:33:42 GMT 2010

2010/11/8 Peter Shute <pshute at nuw.org.au>:
> Is there anything they could do to assist with getting new versions of digiKam distributed to Windows users faster? Or is that too complicated, or even impossible?

This subject is currently discussed in kde-windows ML. KDE-windows
team is resurrected by me. I posted a lots of message about the
unmaintained KDE packages for windows...

Look in this ML archive for details, especially the last post... It's
a tedious subject : how to anage a big project as to port KDE under
windows with a small team...

Gilles Caulier