[Digikam-users] Re: Digikam participation in KDE's Google Code-In?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:52:21 GMT 2010

For me, improved my windows install setup (currently experimental) :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/misc.tarballs/digikam1.6.0-kde4.4.exe

currently created with 7zip. This archiver can be scripted, and
applications must be created on windows desktop and menu.

Also, i would a little process to patch registry base to add digiKam
in application list from system dialog when an USB device is plugged.

Gilles Caulier