[Digikam-users] Re: digikam in mandriva linux (QSqlDatabasePrivate error)

Jos Kafer jos.kaefer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 13:02:57 GMT 2010

Thanks for your answer, Gilles.

This was the first time I installed digikam, using the mandriva
repositories, so there should be no duplicate install.

I didn't find any broken links, I ran "ldd" on all hits of "locate digikam |
grep lib" and /usr/bin/digikam itself.

However, I decided to reinstall all kde related stuff, because digikam is
the only kde program I have installed. And it did work, I still get lots of
errors, but at least they don't seem to provoke digikam to crash !

jos