[Digikam-users] How to get 'Export to Gallery' to work - i.e. what's the URL?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon May 31 10:32:10 BST 2010

This is an absolutely trivial question but I can't find the answer
anywhere (I also know that, strictly, it's a Kipi plugin question but
I'm sure I'll get a quicker answer here).

I'm trying to Export from Digikam to Gallery2 using the Gallery2
Remote Module.

All I need to know is what is the correct URL (or at least the correct
format for the URL) to put into Digikam.  Nowhere in either the Digikam,
nor the Gallery2 documentation can I find this rather necessary
information.

Is this documented anywhere or is one supposed to just guess?

--
Chris Green