[Digikam-users] Strange blue tint in digikam-processed photo depends on what program you use to look at it ?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon May 31 09:54:09 BST 2010

The problem is the ICC color profile embedded in your image. Gimp
display a blueish photo if it converted to sRGB color space using your
ICC color profile.

Color profile is D50, not D65. It's the problem. Sound like you have
processed your image with an old digiKam version, including D50 as
sRGB color profile. This on is added automatically when you process an
image without a profile.

Now this problem have been fixed. D65 is used now with sRGB color
space by default.

The solution for you : remove the embedded color profile in your image
: use Exiftool for ex.

Gilles