[Digikam-users] Strange blue tint in digikam-processed photo depends on what program you use to look at it ?

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Mon May 31 08:37:40 BST 2010

Am Montag, 31. Mai 2010 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
Hi,

I am using 1.2.0 from KDE 4.4.3. And if this was a bug in digikam this would
make sense, since I recently processed this photo a little bit using 1.2.0 for
this. Is there some more infor about this bug, when it happens exactly?

Rainer

--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312