[Digikam-users] export to picasaweb

Francisco Lorés Ara plores at telefonica.net
Fri May 28 19:00:36 BST 2010

Go to Picasa Web, click on My Account and see "Other usernames" under Personal
setup. Use that username instead of the e-mail address. It is a bug corrected
in the upcoming 1.3

Regards
Francisco

On Viernes, 28 de Mayo de 2010, gg  wrote:
Le 05/05/2010 14:26, Thiago Macieira a écrit :
> Em Quarta-feira 07 Abril 2010, às 23:28:40, Alcachofa escreveu:
>> Bonsoir,
>>
>> Je ne savais pas que l'anglais était la langue de la politesse.
> [snip French]
>
> Please write your emails in English when posting to general KDE mailing
lists,
> as there are many people in those lists that cannot read French. But those
> people may be able to help you, if they understand what your problem is.
>
> You were already asked to do that.
>
> Your message was also a bit short. When posting on mailing lists, please
> include relevant information, such as what you've tried already, what the
> errors you found were, any source of information you've looked at.
>
> Posting to a mailing list without trying at least for yourself is not
> acceptable.

Hello,

i use digikam on ubuntu 10.04 amd64 version.
the version of picasa is 1.2.0 and kipi plugins also

kde 4.4.2 is the original ubuntu 10.04 version

And i don't export to picasa

I run digikam and i go to export menu. I select picasaweb

i identify with my
and i put my password

i have this message in a windows Picasaweb Call Failed: Failed to fetch
photo-set list.

i click to ok

my account appears

when i clik in picasaweb link green i have also an error

my firefox respond a adress :http://picasaweb.google.de/linedubeth@free.fr

Google
Erreur

     404 NOT_FOUND
     Impossible de traiter la demande.

I am french i don't understand the .de

album is clear

when i click new album button i have
a windows with  error digikam:Picasaweb Call Failed: Failed to create album

i click in button reload i have this message

a windows with  error digikam: Picasaweb Call Failed: Failed to fetch
photo-set list

I can provide other informations if necessary.

Could you help me