[Digikam-users] Editing Raw Files

JGull8502 jason.gullifer at gmail.com
Wed May 26 03:48:03 BST 2010

I'm having trouble working with raw files in digikam (version 1.2.0). Perhaps
I'm just missing something, but I tried a search and didn't come up with
anything.

I've imported my images from the camera, and I can find the raw files in the
digikam file browser. Then I right click and edit a raw file. I can make
changes to the raw file via the Decoding/Post Processing settings, but all
other options are greyed out. Thus, I can't save the file as a jpeg,
sharpen, make lense corrections, etc. Could someone clue me in?

Thanks!