[Digikam-users] Importing from Canon 50D

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat May 22 07:45:25 BST 2010

Le 22/05/2010 01:47, N Fuller a écrit :
> Wow, this works for me, too.  My Canon PowerShot710 now shows up in
> DG1.0.0-beta5, running Ubuntu 9.0.  Thought I would have to update.  Thanks.

many cameras/ cellular phones have two connection modes: camera/phone
or mass storage and these modes are un-compatibles. When one umoint
the mas storage mode, it allows the use of the other one.

What is new (and good) is that often the camera mode needs proprietary
driver. If it don't, cheers!!

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net