[Digikam-users] hierarchy tag in IPTC metada

g.is at free.fr g.is at free.fr
Fri May 21 09:55:43 BST 2010

OK Gilles, thanks. But it's not clear for me.

I've Digikam 1.1.0. When I tag a picture (drag and drop tag from right bar), no info is written in IPTC neither XMP. When I use the "Write metadata to images", the tag is written in IPTC (withou hierarchy) and NO TAG is written in XMP...

Where am i wrong ?

Thanks,

G.