[Digikam-users] hierarchy tag in IPTC metada

g.is at free.fr g.is at free.fr
Fri May 21 09:26:41 BST 2010

Hi,

   I've a problem. Before, when I tag a picture with the tag Country/Morocco/Casablanca, all the hierarchy was included in the metadata, so i can perform a search on the tag Morocco and find all the pictures tagged with Morocco children tags...

   Now, since Digikam 1.1.x I think, only the last tag is included, i.e. Casablanca. Searching the tag Morocco don't find the picture tagged Casablanca : too bad.

   It seems to me there was before an option to configure the behaviour about hierarchy include or not... I can't find it in 1.1. No such option in new Digikam, or hidden in too much secret place (for me...) in digikam configuration menu )-:

   Thanks in advance,

   G.