[Digikam-users] digikam svn doesn't show any pictures

Thu May 20 08:03:10 BST 2010

Hi Jens,

I'm using kubuntu 10.4. I have never installed the distro-packages of
digikam but my home directory remained from my old install where I was
using digikam 1.2.
I was using Digikam 1.3 from the svn version on the new installed system
which worked. Since I compiled and installed digikam as the tutorial
said on the homepage it won't show any pictures.
At first I was using my old settings but to see if there is a problem
with the old settings file, I used the .kde-svn directories for the
settings as suggested by the tutorial.
Digikam 1.3 was compiled to /usr/bin but I did "make uninstall" before
trying the tutorial.
I had no distro provided version of digikam installed.

Frank

--
Frank Hommes, Bummelberg 37, 44149 Dortmund, Germany
Email: email at freanki.net, ICQ: 14621277