[Digikam-users] Digikam crashing

ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com ssmail1398-maillist at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 09:38:43 BST 2010

Hi,

I earlier reported a bug 236989 with Digikam crashing supposedly a duplicate of another bug. However, if I run Digikam as a different user either as root or other non-root user Digikam seems stable.

Anyone experienced problems related to perhaps permissions that can explain this behavior ?  Any temp-files I should delete or similar preventing Digikam from crashing at the speed of light ?

Secondly, when using Digikam as a different user but with the same digikam database the album thumbnails do not show up.

Any ideas ?

Thank's

Sven