[Digikam-users] Digikam tags in Nepomuk

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Mon May 10 17:25:04 BST 2010

> Hi!
>
> After a lot of troubles with Akonadi and Nepomuk I deleted all
> settings and data but now I can only see new tags in Gwenview and
> Dolphine. How do I get Nepomuk to read/sync my old tags from digikam?

Digikam 1.2.0 was pretty much broken regarding Nepomuk support. I have fixed a
lot in current SVN. There is also now a button in the setup to trigger a full
resync, that's what you need. There is not much testing though.
Alternatively, remove SyncNepomukToDigikam-1-Time and
InitialSyncDigikamToNepomuk-1 from the Settins table of the digikam4.db
database.