[Digikam-users] Q: Search for photos NOT having a certain tag

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Sun May 9 12:34:16 BST 2010

Hi,

I have an album "A" and inside this album several photos have a tag "t"
assigned. Now I want to search for /display all those photos in this album
that do not have tag "t" assigned.

I tried the simple filters where you can enter the name of a tag and all
photos having "this" tag were shown, but I cannot say show all photos that do
not have "this" tag.

I also tried to use the advanced search with a combination of

Meet all of the following conditions:
  Album A
  Any Tag
AND  None of these conditions met:
  TAG t

But this results in an empty list of photos.

Is it possible to search an album for photos matching: NOT tag "t" ?

Thanks
Rainer
--
Rainer Krienke, Uni Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, A22, Universitaetsstrasse  1
56070 Koblenz, http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke, Tel: +49261287 1312