[Digikam-users] Geotagged photos are not located by panoramio anymore

Thu May 6 19:29:45 BST 2010

Am Donnerstag 06 Mai 2010 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> From your old jpg :
>
> GPS Version ID                  : 2.0.0.0
> GPS Latitude Ref                : North
> GPS Map Datum                   : WGS-84
> GPS Longitude Ref               : East
> GPS Altitude Ref                : Above Sea Level
> GPS Altitude                    : 0 m Above Sea Level
> GPS Latitude                    : 52 deg 29' 6.95" N
> GPS Longitude                   : 9 deg 18' 20.44" E
> GPS Position                    : 52 deg 29' 6.95" N, 9 deg 18'
> 20.44" E
>
> From your new jpeg :
>
> GPS Version ID                  : 2.0.0.0
> GPS Latitude Ref                : North
> GPS Map Datum                   : WGS-84
> GPS Longitude Ref               : East
> GPS Altitude Ref                : Above Sea Level
> GPS Altitude                    : 0 m Above Sea Level
> GPS Latitude                    : 31 deg 14' 14.64" N
> GPS Longitude                   : 121 deg 29' 26.52" E
> GPS Position                    : 31 deg 14' 14.64" N, 121 deg 29'
> 26.52" E
>
> From the first view, all is fine there.
>
> To record GPS info to JPG, we use Exiv2 library. Which Exiv2 version
> you use exactly ?

I just updates from Kubuntu Karmic to Lucid, so from libexiv2-5
(0.18.2-1)¹  to libexiv2-6 (0.19-1)².

Martin

[1] http://packages.ubuntu.com/karmic/digikam
[2] http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/digikam

--
http://www.bretschneidernet.de         OpenPGP-key: 0x8063D4AE
         _o)(o_                     Albert Einstein: