[Digikam-users] Geotagged photos are not located by panoramio anymore

Tue May 4 20:21:59 BST 2010

Hi,

I use digiKam for some years now and like the geotagging function. I
upload the photos to panoramio.com where the coordinates are read from
the exif data. But not anymore: it seems that since digiKam 1.2
panoramio does not recognize the cordinates from the images anymore.

I compared an older photo tagged with digiKam 0.9x and one with recent
1.2 as jpeg and with the extracted exif data but I do not see any major
difference:

http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/old.jpg
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/old.txt
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/new.jpg
http://www.bretschneidernet.de/tmp/new.txt

Can you please have a closer look and maybe give me an explenation for
the problem.

TIA  Martin

--
http://www.martinbretschneider.de      OpenPGP-key: 0x8063D4AE