[Digikam-users] libkdcraw dependency...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 16:04:35 BST 2010

Hi all,

just few words about patch applied to svn trunk in digiKam and kipi-plugins.

I factored a lots of methods in libkdcraw settings widget and now
digiKam and kipi-plugins needs libkdcraw 1.2.0 to compile.

It still a lots od deprecated warnings to fix and i will remove it in
the future.

As digiKam and kipi-plugins 1.2.0 are out today, you can use it with
last KDE4 version available, but next digiKam and kipi-plugins will
require KDE 4.4.2, as libkdcraw is release in KDE core.

digiKam and kipi-plugins 1.3.0 will be released at 30 may. So i think
all will be fine for packaging at this date

Let's me hear if you have some compiling problem with current code from svn

Best