[Digikam-users] Immediate danger

Hudson Porter newindustar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:08:19 BST 2010

The first thing I did when testing Digikam for the first time was to
import a local hard disk with a years worth of medium format scans,
300 gigs into an album. I did not want to import into an album, I just
wanted to view them but was forced to import. There were some folders
I wanted to remove from the album and I saw immediately that it would
trash them from my hard disk! How dangerous is that? Why can't I just
edit the album? How do I delete that album without deleting my
precious scans. This seems lunacy. Help!