[Digikam-users] toggle 100% view / fit to window

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:53:43 GMT 2010

2010/3/27 Gandalf Lechner <gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at>:
> hi list,
>
> in earlier versions of digikam it was possible to assign a shortcut to the "fit
> to window" view, which toggled between this fit view and the 100% view. in the
> current version (i am running 1.2.0 svn here), this seems not to be possible
> anymore, one rather needs two different shortcuts for "fit to window" and "100%
> view".
> was this changed intentionally, or does anybody know a configuration restoring
> the old behaviour?

I don't have checked this point. I forget, sorry. But it strange
because all zoom action are defined as KAction and plugged in
ActionCollection in KDE API to be available in shortcuts assignment
editor...

Can you try to start digiKam in a new temp user account and look if
problem still reproducible ?

Can you try into Showfoto, which has less actions defined in
application instance ?