[Digikam-users] Install Digikam-plugin: piwigo

Wolfram Quester wolfi at sigxcpu.org
Mon Mar 22 20:08:52 GMT 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 02:17:46PM +0100, Ngoc-Vu LAM wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install the plugin Piwigo but i have some errors :/
>
> $cmake . -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
>
> CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:84 (MESSAGE):
>   ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
>   /home/titi/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   CMakeLists.txt:32 (FIND_PACKAGE)

This is the error which makes you build fail. I guess you have to install the
package kdelibs5-dev on your system. This are the development files you need
to build any package for kde. It might well be that the plugin you want to compile
needs further packages. I don't know anything about piwigo, but it doesn't seem to
be related to digikam. For me, it seems to be an independent package. It is
part of debian unstable, though, so it might also be packaged for ubuntu. If
you really want to compile it on your own, you might at least do "apt-get
build-dep piwigo" before compiling. Thiss will install the packages you need to
compile it.

> CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
>   No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as
>
>     cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)
>
>   should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be lower
>   if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
>   information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
> This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.
This is only a warning, which you might want to report to the piwigo people.
It tells the developers that they should check which cmake version is installed
on the system. It is not strictly needed here.

I hope this helps,

Wolfi