[Digikam-users] Editor: broken menu

Jaromir Baxa jaromir.baxa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 22:38:24 GMT 2010

Dear all,
once I've opened digikam - editor I've found, that number of menu entries
are missing. Including those like Sharpen or Brightness etc. See the
attachment for the details - now my menu contains only the functions from
plugins, but not the basic functions.
I've tried usual steps: log in as different user, reinstall package using
Package Manager, re-boot many times look for the help on various
kde-related forums, I've even reinstalled the whole system but still, the
same situation. I have no idea what to do and I appreciate any help.
Kindest regards,
Jaromir