[Digikam-users] Keyboard shortcuts in slide show

Michael Reiger michael.reiger at gmx.de
Mon Mar 1 21:09:59 GMT 2010

Hi all

I would like to change the keyboard shortcuts for "Next image" and
"Previous image" in the slideshow because the default Pagedown and
Pageup are two-key combinations on my laptop keyboard, which is less
than convenient.

So I configured the left and right arrow keys in the Configure Shortcuts
menu, and this does work, outside of a slide show. However inside the
slide show, Next and Previous image are still mapped to pagedown and
pageup, the left and right arrow keys do nothing.

I could not find any other place to change the keyboard shortcuts.

Am I missing something, or is it just not possible to change the keys in
the slideshow?

I am using digikam 1.0.0 on Ubuntu 9.10, by the way; the latest version
from the backports repository.

Cheers, Michael