[Digikam-users] You're awesome

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Thu Mar 4 19:13:28 GMT 2010

Yes, surely there are tools to click the buttons for you.

But testing for problems is one thing, how will this help the user who has innocently upgraded KDE, for example, and then finds digiKam has become erratic?

Do we need a webpage that lists which versions of digiKam work with which components, in order to warn users when not to upgrade them?  Or do we make it easier for users to obtain a new version of digiKam with the fixes for the upgraded components?

Either of these doesn't seem to be that simple.

Sent using BlackBerry