[Digikam-users] Display photos with a rating less or equal to...

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:00:58 BST 2010

Hi gerlos,

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 10:48 AM, gerlos <gerlosgm at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be nice if we could see these photos in digikam using a "lower-than"
> threshold to filter the view, so I could see my worst shots and decide if I
> want remove some of them or not. Any clues?

When you're in "Album" view and you see all the thumbnails, you can
select what pictures you want to see by clicking on the stars at the
bottom of the window (next to the control where you can select what
file types you want to see).

If you right-click on the stars, you can specify if the rating should
be "greater than", "equal to" or "lesser than". For example, if you
choose "lesser than" and select "2 stars", then it will show only the
pictures with a rating lesser than or equal to 2 stars.

HTH,

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]