[Digikam-users] Database access on DK 1.3.0

davidvj davidvj at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 22:08:42 BST 2010

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 with Gnome desktop.have now updated my dK to 1.3.0
... everything appeared to go in place correctly. It was also installed with
KDE 4.4.4 ..... both from PPAs.

I an now getting an error message :"Error while opening database" and I am
unable to see any images in my folders. The program is searching for the
database and cannot find it.

I have tried switching from Sqlite to MYSQL, tried adding user name and p/w
but the system simply cannot find the database.

Help would be appreciated.

David