[Digikam-users] Piwigo export

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 20:05:47 BST 2010

I had the same message today, and thought it was because I wanted to export
to another Piwigo gallery. Thus I asked the plugin developer, on the Piwigo
forum, to improve the plugin so we can save and manage several galleries
settings.

Eventually - I don't remember whether I simply changed the settings or
restart Digikam - it worked and I could export my pictures.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Membre de l'équipe Piwigo : http://fr.piwigo.org

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil :
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com