[Digikam-users] Is there really no easy way to select some images and export them?

jim junk junk_jim at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 15:23:54 BST 2010

I can't answer your question but there is a pretty quick work around.

You select your images then right click and Click on Assign tag>Add new tag then type in some new tag name like "temp".  DK will assign the new tag to the selected images then you click on the right panel tag filters and select the "temp" tag.  You can now do your export on that selection set.  After your done you can right click on the "temp" tag and delete it.

Clearly not the solution that you want but it's a pretty quick work around until you get that solution.