[Digikam-users] Is there really no easy way to select some images and export them?

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 22:30:13 BST 2010

> >    I'm not sure what you mean by
> export.  Do you mean to export them to say a
> >    thumb drive or something else?
> >
> I mean export them to Gallery2 or to HTML Gallery, or
> whatever.  I.e.
> the places you can export to using the Export menu.
>
> As I said all I want to do really is export some picture I
> have
> selected to something like Gallery2 so I can quickly show
> those images
> to friends/family etc.

I've not tried either Gallery (don't even know what it is), HTML export looked (to me) to export entire albums, so would seem to have what you described.

Export to Picasaweb (where I normally export to) seemed to work just fine, I selected images, selected export to there and just the images I'd selected went in for export, so maybe a problem with those particular plugins?

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com