[Digikam-users] digikam and mysql

Julien Narboux jnarboux at narboux.fr
Sat Jul 17 15:47:33 BST 2010

Hi,

I manage 60000 images using sqlite. The startup time is about 10 seconds.
But my albums do not have icons, I remember in old versions of Digikam
having icons for many albums increased significantly the startup time. I
don't know if this has been solved. Johannes, what do you mean by "a bit
of time" ?

Julien