[Digikam-users] Main window 100% not pixel per pixel

Micha Neubauer Micha.Neubauer at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 16 23:16:55 BST 2010

Hey Samuel,

is it maybe that you have only "Reduced Size Preview"?
You can change that in
Settings --> Configure Digikam --> Album View
and here under
Misc Options you can set
"Embedded Preview loads full-sized images"

I hope that the answer is that easy...I was wondering as well one day why Gwenview had a
better resolution ;-)

micha