[Digikam-users] Fwd: (no subject)

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:53:59 BST 2010

digiKam 1.4 compiled from svn without problems, other than a few
missing programs which were easy to install.

I took the precaution of un-installing 1.3 and removing the database
before installing 1.4. First run with just the one jpeg went
perfectly. I ran it from a terminal to see the output - didn't see any
major issues or complaints.

Many, many thanks. I will fire up the virtual machine and try to get
tags written to the rest of the jpegs. I will write again with a
progress report after I turn digiKam loose on the whole collection of
jpegs.

Elle