[Digikam-users] Fwd: (no subject)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 15:50:04 BST 2010

Done with revision #1149490 :

digikam(19425)/digikam (core) Digikam::DImg::load:
"/mnt/data/photo/test/2006-06-20/jpg/sample.jpg"  : JPEG file
identified
digikam(19425)/digikam (core) Digikam::ImageScanner::addImage: Adding
new item "/mnt/data/photo/test/2006-06-20/jpg/sample.jpg"
digikam(19425)/digikam (core)
Digikam::ScanControllerLoadingCacheFileWatch::slotImageChanged: 6079
"/mnt/data/photo/test/2006-06-20/jpg/sample.jpg"
digikam(19425)/digikam (core) Digikam::DMetadata::getImageTagsPath:
Tags Path imported from Imach:  ("Location/USA/NY/Syracuse",
"Reason/Art")

Best

Gilles Caulier