[Digikam-users] psd files

Dean Komen dkomen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 17:10:16 BST 2010

Hi guys,
I am very sure this has been asked before so I am sorry to ask again...
Please tell me how to get digikam to open psd files.

I am using openSuse 11.2, digikam v 0.10.0, and recently installed Exiv2.

I can view tif files no problem but psd dont even appear as a thumbnail.
However I can open these psd files in Gimp just fine.

I am sure this must have been asked a million times already.. but I can find
any info on how to get psd files open in digikam.

I currently use lightroom 2 and bridge cs5 and am trying to move over to
native linux apps for DAM etc.

thanks