[Digikam-users] Problem with themes

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Mon Jul 5 08:44:12 BST 2010

No, you're not alone...

I'm using digikam 1.3 on Ubuntu 10.04.

This Digikam version comes from the philip5/kde44 PPA, and KDE 4.4.4
(needed apparently for this 1.3 version) comes from Kubuntu-ppa/ppa.

I can get the right color back with the method you describe... But I don't
know which  component might be involved in that.

--
Nicolas Boulesteix - Chasseur de lueurs - http://www.photonoxx.fr