[Digikam-users] Digikam Menubar

Gerlando gerlandorigel at tin.it
Sun Jan 10 16:21:47 GMT 2010

On domenica 10 gennaio 2010 10:10:55, Sylvain ZUCCA wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I accidentally removed the menu bar the main thing (the principal one) in
> Digikam and does not find a simple way to recover it

On my system I can display or hide the menubar using the CTRL-M keyboard shortcut, as in dolphin and konqueror. I'm not sure, but I think it's the default shortcut, did you tried it?

Maybe it could be useful to display a dialog the first time some one hides the menu bar, to tell him/her that it is possible to get it back using the keyboard shortcut. But I don't think it's digikam fault, maybe it should be something global in KDE (should we open a bug in bugzilla?).

regards
gerlos

--
"Non puoi aspettarti di vedere al primo sguardo [...] Osservare
 รจ per certi aspetti un'arte che bisogna apprendere."