[Digikam-users] Searching in digiKam

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Fri Jan 29 11:28:21 GMT 2010

Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2010 12:12:50 schrieb Martin Fernau:
> Is there a way to logically link tags when searching?
>
> Lets say I want to find Images conataining tag1 AND tag2

For such basic searches, use the filter by tag panel in the right sidebar.
Right click gives you a drop down menu where you can decide if the selected
tags will be combined by AND or by OR for the search.

> Or even more complex: Fimd Images containing: (tag1 AND tag2) AND !tag3

For more advanced searches, use the search -> advanced search dialog in the
left sidebar.

Best,
Gandalf