[Digikam-users] Geotags and Flickr

Dmitri Popov dmpop9mm at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 11:16:58 GMT 2010

Hi Gilles,

Thank you for your reply. I'm sure this is not digiKam's fault, but Flickr doesn't have this problem with other devices and applications I use. Flickr recognizes geotags in photos that come from Nokia N95, HTC Magic, and in photos that are geotagged using other applications (e.g., Geotag http://geotag.sourceforge.net/).

Kind regards,
Dmitri