[Digikam-users] Digikam is unable to display pictures if searching for duplicates

Martin Fernau martin at martin-fernau.de
Thu Jan 28 10:41:25 GMT 2010

Could you suggest a way how to find the real problem here?
I use gentoo and an I already tried to find broken deps via revdep-rebuild
without luck.
All the other functions are working in digiKam. I can see pictures if I browse
my albums like normal. It is just this search which isn't working.
An old version of digikam isn't installed

Martin