[Digikam-users] Changing Pictures-Directory

Uwe Haider uwe.haider at gmx.net
Tue Jan 26 20:06:14 GMT 2010

After years of slowmotion I am proud to present my new Gentoo-box: a
Quadcore!

Now I have to move my digicam-files to the new machine. On the old
Athlon 1250 MHz my pictures are on an extern USB-drive. This drive is
mount to /home/Fotos. The digikam-database is on this US-Drive too.

On the new Quadcore I will make a directory "Bilder" for digikam. The
USB-drive should be integrated as extern Drive, the database should be
on the harddisk in /home/Bilder.

Is there a Howto for changing the paths?

uhai