[Digikam-users] batch process crashes digiKam

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Tue Jan 26 15:30:43 GMT 2010

Hi,

When I want to add a new batch-list ("Warteschlange") while another one is
already running, digiKam crashes completely.

Is this my machine or has anybody else experienced this, too?

What I did:

- mark all images (approx. 50) in an album, right click, add to new batch,
click "convert to png" in the batch window an start the batch process.
- go to another album, mark all images (again, approx. 50), again right click
and say "add to new batch" - digikam disappears, flup. The batch process was
killed, too...

This is reproducible here, happened every time I tried to add a new batch when
one is already running.

I guess the report that comes after the crash is not of interest, because I
have only the openSuse rpm (digiKam 1.0.0, KDE 4.3.4), no debuggging stuff...

Is this a known bug?

regards

Daniel