[Digikam-users] digiKam for KDE on Windows "Failed to rename Album"

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sun Jan 24 20:22:43 GMT 2010

- Windows XP Pro, SP3.
- NTFS
- KDE 4.4.60
- LibQt 4.6.0
(All digiKam and all components were freshly compiled a couple of days ago with emerge.)

The collection is in P:\Photos.

I have images are in P:\Photos\BirdPhotos.bak\dir1, dir2, etc.  I was trying to rename BirdPhotos.bak to BirdPhotos.

I created a new album, P:\Photos\temp, and I could rename it.  I created an empty album under it, P:\Photos\temp\test, and still I could rename P:\Photos\temp.  But as soon as I placed a photo in P:\Photos\temp\test, I could rename P:\Photos\temp\test but not P:\Photos\temp.

Is anyone able to reproduce this behaviour?