[Digikam-users] Refreshing just a few thumbnails

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Sat Jan 23 19:21:18 GMT 2010

Is there any way to get digikam to refresh just a few thumbnails?

I have just imported my photo collection and it has scanned all the
thumbnails into the db. However some of them contained thumbnails in the
exif data that were not correctly rotated. So I want to fix the rotation
of the thumbnails and then get digikam to refresh just those photos that
I have updated as rebuilding the entire thumbnail db will take several
hours.

Thanks,
Andrew