[Digikam-users] Select and copy several photos

Gandalf Lechner gandalf.lechner at univie.ac.at
Fri Jan 22 10:46:47 GMT 2010

Am Freitag, 22. Januar 2010 11:35:06 schrieb Pep Alberola:
> I created a label called «print» that I attach to photos that I want to
> take print. The pictures are in several folders. How do I copy all photos
> with «print» label on a usb memory disk to take it to the digital photo
> lab?

In the left sidebar, open the "tags" section, select your "print" tag, this
will show you all pictures having this tag. Then just select all and copy
(Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C), and you can past them for example in dolphin (Ctrl+V).
If you have nepomuk enabled on your system and in digikam, it should also work
directly with the search function in dolphin.

Best regards,
Gandalf