[Digikam-users] Application font size in digiKam

Duffields dhltd at telus.net
Wed Jan 20 17:17:07 GMT 2010

Have just installed new high resolution monitor on computer running Ubuntu
9.10 and using digiKam 1.0.0

The screen fonts (menus etc) are very small and I can not find a way to
increase the font size,  I seem to recall that when I was using Ubuntu 8.04
and an earlier version of digiKam that there was an application called
Kcontrol that could be used to increase application screen fonts but I cannot
find it anywhere now.

Could someone please advise me how to increase the digiKam font sizes on the
taskbars and menus?

Thanks
Mac